Membership to BOGI is open to all people who:
- Promote and believe in the principle of organic growing;
- Have the desire to enjoy pure healthy foods grown naturally and free from artificial additives;
- Would like to produce these in their garden;
- Care about the environment to prevent its further degradation;
- Try to minimise waste through reduction, re-use, and recycling;
- Enjoy a simple sustainable lifestyle and appreciate the value of cottage crafts and the joys of doing it yourself; and
- Want to learn more about organic gardening and tap the wide range of knowledge from within the group.
Annual with renewals falling due at the 31st December each year.
$20.00 Single and $30.00 Family or Household (2 adults at same address).
- Pro-rata rates apply each quarter (a reduction of $5 for a Single membership and $7.50 for a Family/Household membership per quarter).
How to Join
You can join our organisation in a number of ways:
- Come along to the next Monthly Meeting.
Complete and post the Membership/Renewal Application (Microsoft Word format or Adobe PDF format).
To view the PDF file you will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer - if necessary you can download this software from www.adobe.com.
- Phone: 07 3357 3171